1) BEST OF THE YEAR: “The Silent Child” By Chris Overton
WON THE TROPHY AND A "FUSION" + "DAVINCI RESOLVE" LICENCES BY BLACK MAGIC DESIGN!!
2) BEST SHORT: “Backstory” by Joschka Laukeninks
3) SPECIAL MENTION BEST FEATURE “Agnus Dei” By Agim Sopi
4) BEST FEATURE: “Slipaway” By Julia Butler
5) BEST FEATURETTE: “Henry” By Philipp Fussengger
6) BEST WEB SERIES: “People of drought” By Lior Sperandeo
7) BEST DOCUMENTARY: “Born a beliver” By Darius Norowzian
8) BEST VIDEOCLIP: “When Angel Rise” By Beau Fowler
9) BEST ACTOR: Harvey Keitel “Lies we tell” By Andy McDermott
10) BEST ACTRESS: Zoe Telford “Void & Method” By Tibo Travers
11) BEST ACTOR U. 18: Jillian Connolly “The Way Home” By Zoe Glickman
12) BEST ANIMATION: “The moon is essentially grey” By Hannah Roman
13) BEST EXEPERIMENTAL: “Pure Madness” By Lander Haverals
14) BEST FEATURE NO BUDGET: “Du Satin Blanc” By Gloria Rodenas
15) BEST DIRECTOR: “Day of Reckoning” By Gideon Van Eeden
16) BEST SCENOGRAPHY: “Between second” By Nora Jaenicke
17) BEST PHOTOGRAPHY: “Skin of the night” By Ubeda Alexander
18) BEST SPECIAL EFFECTS: “Vilsen” /Ave Mater” By Rasmus Tirzitis
19) BEST EDITING: “Express Delivery” By Beau Fowler
20) BEST PRODUCER: “Lies we tell” By Andy McDermott
21) BEST TRAILER: “Sandra Munt's Adventure” By Rubén Arnáiz
22) BEST SCREENPLAY: “Parker and Angel” By Ty Whittington
BEST OF THE YEAR 2017
THE PRESS RELEASE
This is a press release you can use to spread your award with local media, social and blogs.
In our press release there are helpful info about our festival and the monthly winners.
Feel free to add your information to our press release ensuring the format remains the same. This is very important.
How to have the trophy
Our official Laurels
Click the laurel you need.
There are two different kind of laurels: Monthly and Annual. The movie submitted to the monthly edition can't use the annual laurel. This is unfortunately not aloud and will be closely monitored.
The "Best of the month" will receive our trophy. If you are a monthly winner don't worry; you can have it paying the value.
Click the image above (or click here) to be redirected to our page dedicated.
Only the winners can receive our trophy.
The Gold Movie Awards is an important Film Festival that is looking for the best independent movies!!
Win our trophy and come to our event in London!!
Unlike some other festivals of this kind, Gold Movie Awards takes the award giving very seriously and only do so after a very careful evaluation; also, we provide a clear motivation for our choice.
© 2016 by The Old Film Farm LTD
"Gold Movie Awards" is a brand property of The Old Film Farm LTD
Any unauthorized use is forbidden.
We strongly believe that every movie is the result of hard work and, as such, they deserve our jury’s full attention during the evaluation and the best works deserve our acknowledgement and appreciation. Our company is based in London but we are an international Film Festival and our staff come from many countries. We have important partner in Italy where we screen in live the movies every month.